I never got over you

Mi Maujek

I never got over you, 

your hand between my thigh, pussy conversation who’d a thought of that?

Buried in the crevices of my womb lies the recipe for love

I love you

Blurred images of the perfect world won’t replace what the heart longs for

US

I’ve thought of the scenario over and over again it all ends the same way

Me and you

I long to feel your lips against mine

Again

I yearn for your hands upon mine again

Over under

Until it hurts, only then will I let you go

And even then

I’d stay

Promise me it won’t be that way

We still hold hands in our heads

I miss you

My whole life I Imagined being your wife, maybe it was just a childhood fantasy 

I want it to become real so bad it hurts being away from you

In your arms I find refuge

You are my, Everything

Gods wish for me, he told us but some how we got swooped up in this tornado of life

My heart yearns for your loving

Mi Maujek, I surrender to you

There is still no man I’d rather be with than you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Letters

Foul play