Foul play

 Maura Healey Some things slip through the crack, this was one of them I was being forced to work from the office while I was experiencing a hardship during coronavirus and I got fired for recording the meeting. I believe I was in the right to request an accommodation while I was being denied one. I had just returned to work from my 5th or so medical leave in 2 years hospitalization and had an active domestic violence situation. I believe I was unjustifiable released from my position and are hoping you can take a look into the discrimination I was also receiving an obsessive amount of emails text messages and phone calls and emails from my supervisor despite sending screenshots of my difficulties. I was using the phone hotspot to power me as I was homeless at the time doing my job out of my truck and local coffee shops with secure WiFi.The Boston Globe


I would like my position back with back pay. I didn’t deserve to be let go. It was coronavirus and everyone was working from home. Please it was necessary to record that meeting. I indicated I was recording they both claim they didn’t hear me. It wasn’t a private recording.


I wish TMZ could release all the emails and text messages from the state. I sent a message to her by accident on the work phone which she felt was a threat, this was retaliation It would verify discrimination. I was a hard worker, my numbers are proof in itself. Please tell me how many people accross the commonwealth did I give foodstamps too. If you fired me because I was giving away too much foodstamps just say that because this decision drastically changed my life. All these years later and I still can’t get rehired. It keeps me up at nights. I can’t have my child in the shelter with me we were separated and I lost my family. Can you investigate why all the paramedics kept bringing me in despite my pleas of not wanting to go in the ambulance. At one point they even handcuffed me to the bed. It was a very traumatic experience for me and i think i deserve to know why. 


The sooner you can have someone investigate my discrimination i would appreciate it. My doctors at Tufts Medical Center told me to record and document any discrimination. I had previously recorded meetings with no problem. Why did this meeting be any different I disclosed I have to record for medical reasons. U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren.


Can you look into what happened to my employment at DTA?

Michelle Obama there’s some unjust things taking place in Massachusetts and I was deeply affected by workplace bullying. I was stripped of my job and silenced. I lost my house, my dad, my car, custody of my child and was forced on high doses of medication for resisting without being listened to. Sometimes I couldn’t even get out of bed. Clozeril should be illegal. I became a walking experiment, everytime they hospitalized me they forced me on new medication even though it was an environmental factor.Cosmopolitan.


The list of medications got lengthy but it didn’t change the fact that I was experiencing domestic problems, my mental health was not in question my environment was. They forced a sale of my house even though I wanted to keep it. I said at the closing I wasnt really interested in sell but I fear I didn’t have a choice. I sold under duress.


If you could take some time to investigate why even though I was going through all this they would try to force me to work from the office during Covid. The whole state was working from home. This doesn’t make sense.


The only thing that changed was I bought an Audi. I was homeless in style typical me trying to save face.

I was hospitalized shortly after and fell behind on my payments. I was so worried about returning to work I put my health on the back burner. I should have been placed on leave not fired I was experiencing a medical crisis. Now I don’t know if this is even going to get your attention but it’s been 5 years of trying to get help and calling all these nonprofits I even started my own nonprofit. But I need funding.


When I was fired I had started emailing Charlie Baker about expanding foodstamps to other countries like Jamaica.

Andrew Holness I don’t know what you can do from Jamaica but I’m in some deep mess up here in America and I want to uncover some discrimination with state government amongst minorities. I had previously recorded meetings with no issues and this time they claimed they got no disclosure when I said both at work and through email I recorded meetings for medical reasons. They took my job. I’m struggling to get rehired now 4 years even for the same position, I have two bachelors degrees and am well qualified.


Donald J. Trump someone dropped the ball on me. And I’m far too valuable to be discarded.


Christopher Worrell can you help to investigate why I was being forced to work from the office during Covid, despite experiencing extreme hardship. I was a snap worker for DTA. Thank you all for your attention in this matter!


Did i mentioned once i was supervised by someone i helped in training imagine that.


Help a sister out i worked hard to get there to let some hater take everything from me.


Black people gotta work twice as hard for positions here in America, much less than immigrant woman coming from Jamaica with nothing. I went to school. I earned this position. It shouldn’t have been that easy for them to take this away from me. I worked hard to get here just like everybody else IFox News tCBS NewsrdTVJ

FNBCNeABC NewsNeCentral Intelligence Agency (CIA)ntThe White Housey The Jennifer Hudson ShowThOprah WinfreydsDrew Barrymore WAppley,The New York TimesppAstraZeneca YT-Mobiles,Kevin HartcaThe Chris Evans Breakfast ShowriKanye WesteaUsher SJoe Bidene Hillary Clintone Barack ObamaryMelania Trumpac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters