Update: I wasn't ready for home ownership- house has been sold


I was just sitting here thinking about property value and what causes a property to be profitable or
not profitable. What's a stash house and how does one accidentally renovate a stash house? Do I have
to go through probate court and find repossessed houses or do you go to a different department?
I hope I didn't indirectly sink the property value of the houses in my neighborhood by wanting to
sell drugs, I mean by wanting to turn it into a shelter.
I'm working with father Bill's to see if they're interested in using my house to help others because clearly I'm not doing such a great job at holding onto the first house I've ever owned. Some people make this process seem so seamless but home ownership is a bitch.
You have to cut your lawn(duh), change appliances, renovate, wash dishes, sweep regularly,weed up bushes, fix the furnace, and nothing sucks more than being stuck in the house with your child and only being able to watch paw patrol like all day. Why do they have to control the television can I watch something else, They're so bossy.  Like who's the parent here, i have to bargain with him to get the remote.
Anyways back to property value. Is it because white people are afraid of black people? why is there so much misunderstanding? is neighborhood competition good?
Do I spend enough time watching TV or should I spend more time playing with my child. I've got some shit to say and you're here to listen, so im surprised your still reading shall we continue?.
(Tell me where your love lies i really love this song)

It's scary living in a house by yourself? but i need to find resources for homeowners?
Our minds are really fragile, but completely resilient at the same time.
I swear i feel ghost playing with my toes at nights, They're always so cold.
OK maybe I'm being unreasonable it's cold because i'm cheap and i'm trying to save money on my utility bill. Technically scientifically your body will abandon
extremities to keep your more vital organs warm, okay too much science.
I got mass housing to come and insulate this bitch, now its cozier than a MOFO.
Anyways at this point i'm ready to turn my shit into a trap house because i'm 15k behind on my mortgage because i got high, stress makes you try new things. I realize quickly that smoking is not for me. I should sue "how high" directors. OK now thats not the reason exactly but i had some domestic issues and ended up in the hospital for a while, this happened 6 more times throughout the year when bad luck strikes, it strikes.
OK maybe not in that order, i'm selling this house because i was completely unprepared for home ownership when i bought the house. Home ownership is not for the faint of heart. i think we would have been able to keep the house had it not been for our communication issued which turned into physical abuse. It's healthy for men to talk about their past trauma and things that make them upset.








By the way my house has sold.

the best way to keep black wealth is to reinvest it into another business that has black owners as well make the business work for you. i started a non profit out of my house. to help women who have been victims of domestic violence never did i think that i would become a victim myself until October 13th 2018 in our home. In our Brand new home. I was devastated but more than anything i was pissed. I should probably post a story about this some day in more details but for now its a bit heavy and i don't want to start crying again. Guys i'm super emotional tho. post pregnancy i have become a complete bitch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play