Quarentina A'Vape and Chill
This quarantine will result in many babies this December and January can we say ok boomer? this will result in the 2nd wave of boomer babies with wonderful quarantine worthy name such as "Quarentina", just saying. The corona virus has us all scared to go outside much less interact with family and co-workers luckily for me i am an "essential employee" yay me, that means i have to go out here in this war zone. Hope everyone has their vape pens stocked, good thing the dispensaries are also medically necessary so yea they'll be open for all your vaping and weed needs.
But can we talk about something tho, like how is weed a gateway drug when We don't even know what's being placed in our food. How do we know it's not the food that got us
all fucked up because the fact that fat ain't in but thick is, i should write a letter to lizzo?
like what's really the deal yo. Is marriage really the best thing for us or is it
better to be single as fuck? ain't nothing wrong with Weed. I need to smoke more but I fell in love with the vaping shit it just last so
much longer. I like when my mind starts racing I hate feeling brain dead. People fall in love with me when I am high.
By the way I hate reading, so I hope my son will be better at it than I ever was. It's not that I cant read I'm just different. I read when I
want to. I read an article or a book or something simple. There's just way too much decoding when I read an article. I can't even spend
too much time looking at art cuz I'll analyze the shit out of a painting. When you're in the hospital you're literally passing time while picking
up new behaviors you hear conversations that you ain't never heard before. You realize how weak you are. Mentally and physically.
I hated being in the hospital, You can't even fight with no-one because you're afraid they gonna give you more time. Its for real like jail.
Now i'm not mitigating anyone else's experience or anything but all i'm saying is being in these places is like being in jail, or maybe i need to go to jail to experience it first hand or maybe not no not calling that into my future. Maybe it is a blessing why certain things happen.
They set you up if they feel like it'll keep you in their a little longer then they tell you to shut up. Shit don't make no sense. So thats why I don't be posting my articles that I write in my phone because it will make a whole lot people ask questions. They scare you
straight. And I didn't really like attention so I keep my attitude and opion to myself.
I am certainly getting to a point in my life though now where i feel like i need an outlet for all the things that have been swirling around in my mind. We all need an outlet. Whether its art, music, we need to create daily, i cant imagine not having some form of outlet.
And now because we instantly regret everything we do here why you should not do drugs
The VapeRape story
(Lights up-takes the longest draw ever)
Hold for 10 seconds, slowly exhale for 10 seconds, then inhale for another 10 seconds
I hope they know they created a monster for smokers because if some people don't get in there 3 min of smoking they can't make it through to the end of the day.
vaping man, vaping is for the devil. Who created that shit I don't even wanna touch nicotine vapes. If I can't stop writing from the weed vape pens I don't even want to know what happens when it becomes legal oh wait NVM, thats right, I mean weeds already legal (weed is legal in mass) That stuff on the street is garbage but when mixed with the right cocktails dreams become reality and you can quickly start to loose touch of reality and thoughts become vision great time for visualizing. For me so many things become dejavu and Some while people hypnotize themselves to loose weight I hypnotize myself to keep the right secrets.
That vape pen caught me slipping last year. 2019 was a fail for me and an amazing let down. I feel like I got raped no lube. I might have liked it though because it got my brain cracked wide open next thing you know I was in and out the hospital about to loose my house and hungry all the damn time because I was tryna loose weight.
ever been focused on too many things and stressed out all at the same time?
so the point of this story is don't drugs.
(Do as i say not as i do)
What classifies a good article by the way? Is the world really that small?
It's me and Drizzy back to back its getting scary?
Why do women really cut their hair? does it make you feel more independent? is it all the dead weight from past relationship? does your soul pattern grow differently? whats a soul pattern? did i really loose my soul charger? how do you know when you've found your soul mate? what if this is just the beginning? what if i love one more than the other and it feels wrong? teenage love stories are what the world needs now? drake was never lit in digrassi? it was always about, oops i forgot their names OMG Im getting old? did yall even watch degrassi? Canada was not poppin?
Do i really need ass implants to feel sexi? what is too much and what is not enough?
do really need makeup? Did anyone else watch "American son"?
Check out my first article #ChroniclesOfChineyB
How can someone who lives in California understand life in Boston, it's two different places?
But can we talk about something tho, like how is weed a gateway drug when We don't even know what's being placed in our food. How do we know it's not the food that got us
all fucked up because the fact that fat ain't in but thick is, i should write a letter to lizzo?
like what's really the deal yo. Is marriage really the best thing for us or is it
better to be single as fuck? ain't nothing wrong with Weed. I need to smoke more but I fell in love with the vaping shit it just last so
much longer. I like when my mind starts racing I hate feeling brain dead. People fall in love with me when I am high.
By the way I hate reading, so I hope my son will be better at it than I ever was. It's not that I cant read I'm just different. I read when I
want to. I read an article or a book or something simple. There's just way too much decoding when I read an article. I can't even spend
too much time looking at art cuz I'll analyze the shit out of a painting. When you're in the hospital you're literally passing time while pickingup new behaviors you hear conversations that you ain't never heard before. You realize how weak you are. Mentally and physically.
I hated being in the hospital, You can't even fight with no-one because you're afraid they gonna give you more time. Its for real like jail.
Now i'm not mitigating anyone else's experience or anything but all i'm saying is being in these places is like being in jail, or maybe i need to go to jail to experience it first hand or maybe not no not calling that into my future. Maybe it is a blessing why certain things happen.
They set you up if they feel like it'll keep you in their a little longer then they tell you to shut up. Shit don't make no sense. So thats why I don't be posting my articles that I write in my phone because it will make a whole lot people ask questions. They scare you
straight. And I didn't really like attention so I keep my attitude and opion to myself.
I am certainly getting to a point in my life though now where i feel like i need an outlet for all the things that have been swirling around in my mind. We all need an outlet. Whether its art, music, we need to create daily, i cant imagine not having some form of outlet.
And now because we instantly regret everything we do here why you should not do drugs
The VapeRape story
(Lights up-takes the longest draw ever)
Hold for 10 seconds, slowly exhale for 10 seconds, then inhale for another 10 seconds
I hope they know they created a monster for smokers because if some people don't get in there 3 min of smoking they can't make it through to the end of the day.
vaping man, vaping is for the devil. Who created that shit I don't even wanna touch nicotine vapes. If I can't stop writing from the weed vape pens I don't even want to know what happens when it becomes legal oh wait NVM, thats right, I mean weeds already legal (weed is legal in mass) That stuff on the street is garbage but when mixed with the right cocktails dreams become reality and you can quickly start to loose touch of reality and thoughts become vision great time for visualizing. For me so many things become dejavu and Some while people hypnotize themselves to loose weight I hypnotize myself to keep the right secrets.
That vape pen caught me slipping last year. 2019 was a fail for me and an amazing let down. I feel like I got raped no lube. I might have liked it though because it got my brain cracked wide open next thing you know I was in and out the hospital about to loose my house and hungry all the damn time because I was tryna loose weight.
ever been focused on too many things and stressed out all at the same time?
so the point of this story is don't drugs.
(Do as i say not as i do)
What classifies a good article by the way? Is the world really that small?
It's me and Drizzy back to back its getting scary?
Why do women really cut their hair? does it make you feel more independent? is it all the dead weight from past relationship? does your soul pattern grow differently? whats a soul pattern? did i really loose my soul charger? how do you know when you've found your soul mate? what if this is just the beginning? what if i love one more than the other and it feels wrong? teenage love stories are what the world needs now? drake was never lit in digrassi? it was always about, oops i forgot their names OMG Im getting old? did yall even watch degrassi? Canada was not poppin?
Do i really need ass implants to feel sexi? what is too much and what is not enough?
do really need makeup? Did anyone else watch "American son"?
Check out my first article #ChroniclesOfChineyB
How can someone who lives in California understand life in Boston, it's two different places?
Comments
Post a Comment