Capsules
Capsules
Tightly wrapped capsules. What if every pill you took wasn’t
a remedy. What if they were just small collections of things that have yet to happen? Would the world work for me or
against me.
Am I filled with too many complexities that I don’t know my
true self. Am I comedy in someone’s world. or a commodity? Do I want to be sold
all around the world like a Relic; stuck in time or do I want to be free? And if
so what will the real world look like.
Would you travel the galaxy? Or would you rather stay
strapped to the things you love?
Are we all just afraid to let loose, and be ourselves too afraid of just being ourselves, whatever version that is, some of us just too afraid to let loose. Why do i fear so much? Should i eliminate every threat or do I wait until it gets close enough then like a
doggy, pet it. Life’s good now sit, enjoy the show. Are we all animals in a
petting zoo?
Who’s raising your kids? Trust the IPad? Or trust god that
the right things will find their way to your children.
Who’s a better parent? Should we let them get dirty or keep
them squeaky clean? How much of a difference does two days in my head make for
my son? Am I too mean or am I the perfect parent? why are we all so obsessed with being the perfect parent, i mean we all make mistakes right, isn't it a part of the process.
And who runs the household? Is it mom or is it dad?
It really should matter what I think or at least the world
should care, right?
Should I tell people I’m going away or make them wonder
where I’ve been? I can’t believe you sleep through the night and let them,
whisper.
Wake up at dusk just to do it all again. You died a long
time ago (In spirit). But now we’re all waking up. Turns out we had it right all
along. I drive trying not to shed tears for the people I’ve lost. Always
wanting to make it the perfect picture.
We really should take deep breaths more often, so we can
learn to appreciate them.
But why shouldn’t I grieve? So he thought putting me in the
hospital was a better decision than helping me talk. I lost my best friend I
love you daddy.
Comments
Post a Comment