Tripping
You're the only Tenn - I -C
As the aircraft taxis down the runway I think back to my 1st
time on an airplane. The iron bird. (I know that airplanes aren’t made of iron
but humor me for a second) Will it crash into the ocean? Well at least I can
swim, right. How long would I be floating in the ocean for?
You know typical stuff that you think about before you fly.
Or am I alone here? I mean think about it every time you fly, you have to be
prepared for the absolute worst case scenario. Otherwise you wouldn’t do it, right?
Houston we have Lift off!
The feeling of the gravity against the wings of the airplane
unimaginable but man has mastered it. With the help of other worldly being I’m
sure. What is being held at Area 51? Human beings are incredible. God grants us
these spectacular abilities to do remarkable things, but they have to be
harnessed. Surround yourself with people who will hearken at the good qualities
in you. People who will help you bring to fruition the natural gifts God has
placed inside of you.
What has God given me?
Hell of a question to ask myself as I ascend into what I
used to once think was heaven. I used to believe that every time you get on an airplane
you went to heaven, so what are the good things you’ll tell god about earth and
what you’ve accomplished? Intergalactic traveling much, Do you think god only
created earth?
Do other forms of life believe in God; or the creator? I don’t
mean to name drop so much it’s not like I know god personally but I’d like to
believe we’re good Friends. I mean after all he listens to me the most.
As you can tell I’m really connected to him just to keep it
textbook. As I fly I’m hoping he can help relieve some of this pressure in my
head.
I’m suddenly cold. Why is it always cold on airplane? Well I
guess if I had to choose I’d rather it cold than hot. Let me stop complaining,
ill adjust.
Thank you to all the pilots and flight attendant who dress
so nicely every day to take us to, and from our destinations. How important is a
neatly pressed uniform? I probably shouldn’t say this but I’m guilty of judging
people who don’t have it all together. Hence the reason why God has royally
humbled my Ass.
Turbulence, did you feel it? It’s a scary feeling. The
thought of death runs across my mind again. I think about her too much, as if
while flying she’ll knock at my window and say “is this what you were expecting”
Fear, I have many but I am learning to conquer them one at a
time. Travel anxiety being the biggest hurdle.
Hence this trip, it has been 10 years overdue.
What’s the longest you’ve ever been on an airplane and how
much would you be willing to spend just to get back “Home”.
We all have jobs just
make sure you’re doing yours. If the pilot suddenly loses control of the
aircraft. How would you spend your last moments? Would you have sex with another?
Passenger? Assuming we all agree that this is the end. Or would you order a
drink, what would your last drink be?
I think I’d go for a warm brandy, just so I could admire it
and savor each sip. Kind of like the white man admired the black woman. I’d think
about my time on earth and whether I made the most of it. Did I live life or
did life live me? I’d like to have a second chance to make it worth my while.
No more Hospitals! I shout silently. Promise you‘ll talk to
me more often, God says with a smile. Let’s not talk about his teeth. I wouldn’t
want to make you more insecure.
“Is life worth living or should I blast myself” -Tupac
What does mental illness look like and can we catch it
before it destroys a person. Have you ever felt misdiagnosed or forced to accept
something that you know isn’t your reality but you just swallow the pill dry
and try to wash it down with as much saliva as your mouth will allow. Forced
conformity, so do we really have a choice? That’s kind of how my time on earth
has been feeling. Pill after pill after pill we suppress.
I’ll check back in with you after my trip. I wonder what fun
things ill think of next.
Comments
Post a Comment