This will get you tipsy


Travel I want to work and be able to have enough vacation time that I can travel to different places this year. Well maybe not this year, it’s already over.  My year will start in December and end in December. I am starting over from the beginning taking this year to focus on me and my powers and abilities. God grants each and everyone of us gifts that we connect with when we reach certain thresholds in our life. One thing is for certain you cannot run away from what is for you. Prepare your liquor of choice and a shot glass . I want so badly to be able to laugh at it all my misfortune but it’s hard so I figured, I’d fake it until it becomes funny. Who would you call when shit hits the fan if it’s him then, congratulations you love him. Take a shot, But what if there’s more than one, I would air on the side of caution and trust the one who came to your mind first. Now that, that’s out the way can we focus on this game, I mean article We all have issues. You attend church so that you can build yourself up in spirituality there is no bargaining with god (or is there?). He wants you to choose him every time. (Or does he) what if I choose me sometimes, am I still choosing god? When god ask you “how do you want me to bless you” how will you answer? (How many seconds will it take you to answer that question) I answer selfishly financially but there are other ways such as mentally after the years that I’ve had many things could have gone astray. Hahaha how many articles you think Haha Davis reads daily? Think he’d ever read mines because he keeps me sane. His comic relief is welcome even though he’s yelling in half his videos.

Drinking games are fun until we start taking things personal. Never mind  I just became the mean girl. She’s inside of me dying to pick a fight. Aren’t we all mean sometimes. Take a shot What to consider when establishing a brand? How do you find articles that relate to what you write about wish there was a way the smart phones could somehow tune in and answer these questions. I mean how involved would you want your phone to be in your personal life.


Person most likely to get backshots tonight? That person takes a shot! Start counting in your head.

Person most likely to call the cops when they leave? “Officer I’m calling to report a disturbance” that person take 2 shots. No social gathering got danm it it’s COVID season. We should all take that very serious so many people have died this year due to COVID including my beloved father. May your soul Rest In Peace. Do souls die? Assuming it’s somehow separate from your body or are they one in the same. Take a shot. Lifeline questions or are you reborn? I like to believe that when we die in that instance we are rebirthed. Whether as another human or something else living in nature.

Some of these are ideas for a drinking game I’d love to create, but do I want to live with the guilt of someone’s drinking and driving? No but I want to be the reasons people have a good time. Fine line between drinking and having fun but let’s all remember to drink responsibly. Hope your not driving after this. Ok you can stop counting now, curious what number did you get too? How many things can your mind do at one time?

Who’s most likely to get a call back? After an interview? This person gets a skip a shot pass.

Did you register Democrat, republican or independent? All independents get a skip a shot pass. All democrats take a shot.

Strategy? None, just trying to see where your all at? Yes I’m aware there’s other parties if you’re registered to another party take a shot. And if you’re not registered to vote your automatically disqualified. Stop reading this article and pack it up. You get to watch everyone have fun. I mean after all that’s what you do already. 

I don’t understand people who don’t vote like why not participate in your democracy? Our ancestors fought for this and many other rights.  I probably drink too much.

Person who ah wear sneakers take a shot! By the way I’m Jamaican I’m a little biased but don’t hesitate to call me on my biases. I’ll probably regret that later.

If you’re wearing Jordan’s take a shot? People really die over sneakers is it ever really that serious? 

What are some things you take for granted? Hold your breath and think about it. Don’t pass out now! 

Breathing is mine I spend a lot of time just thinking about what I want to do and not actually doing it. So I’ve decided to live more. Even though the more I decide to “live” the less I end up doing but none the less I am “here” so I’m learning to appreciate the small things. Like you reading this article. Anyways if you’re interested I’d love your help to create a drinking game. Let me know if you enjoyed reading this or if it needs more focus or was just too long. Salud.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play