Mind Mapping

  • So I have come to the conclusion that corona virus has changed the way we communicate entirely. Long gone are giant social gatherings as 6 feet has become our norm. This gives a whole new meaning to personal space, before I thought 4 feet was too far Now we’ll all be forced to speak a little louder while performing our best annunciation behind our mask. If the person even understands that would be a blessing. Now that we’re all homebound our brains are working 10 times harder to connect with and make sense of the change in environment. I personally call it Mind Mapping, though I’m sure that definition already exists. I’d like to create my own meaning. We’re connecting telepathically with each other to find like minded individuals. Well at least some of us are while others are still swaying in the wind. Now tell me, how do I connect to you? Was telepathy even real before corona virus. Why didn’t we talk about it and how it affect our thought patterns not to mention implantation of a “thought”. If no idea is new then this shouldn’t surprise you because I’m sure you’ve already thought of this too right. Ie. like how you know he’s about to text you, or call. Before he does it. Or maybe that’s just the female brain either way. Don’t do it, I’m sure you know what “it” is take a moment to think about it. There are a few people I wish I’d never think about again but unfortunately the mind will do what it does, but only the government has control over such tools. Right? All these years of research and human experimentation. Learning how to use everyday human beings to serve a specific purpose. Are we all just lab rats in a giant ecosystem. Who’s really in control? I know one thing is for sure the kids will always win because they are able to decode things a lot faster than us, as adults. After all we are all our parents experiments, I mean it’s not like our parents know what they were doing before they had us, right they just took a chance and hoped for the best. Children are genetically coded for survival or at least most. Let’s just try to live in this world together and work more with each other than against each other. Black White, Asian and Hispanic and the new “mixed” or all those in between the betweens do I dare to call them “Tweens” . I hope I haven’t just eliminated myself by being too forward thinking, but how does one live behind to get ahead? While we’re all too focused on Gucci belts, Balmain shirts and Guiseppi heels. (By the way I’d love one) and other brand names. Some of us are busy wondering how we’ll survive for the next week. How would you live? What would you change about your mindset? What would you do differently. Does anyone else hear ringing in their ears. Maybe I should stop sleeping in the silence, How does one tune down their natural frequency? Afraid of vibrating too high are we Brittania, afraid someone might notice your intellect because you were often overlooked in school. Always #tooafraidtoask The world has become quite an interesting place to live. I just hope that I can continue to live the rest of my life without fear of “tomorrow” after all fear is not of god, it is of the devil. As we celebrate this Easter, for which I do not know how many easters ago Christ gave his life for all of our sins. I still remain thankful. As we should all remain even during strife. Until next time ChineyB🦋
  • PS. Writers block is a bitch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play