Just keep Breathing

 Anyways my cousin keeps pouring acid on herself I wonder when she’ll figure it out. I guess where feeling slightly uncomfortable now. Living in a house with Psychos. Well I guess they always said females are crazy. Go back upstairs she says, I haven’t even made it down the stairs yet.  As my hair gets tighter I guess hear pulling really is a girls thing.Must have learned a new word today. Return all sensation that I’ve felt for the last 5 minutes to the people it deserves to go to. She tried to pour acid on your daughter, guess I’m always the one who tries to protect the children.  Does that automatically make me mom? Idk if I could be a babysitter that takes a lot of patience. Who does that to kids. Yea truth is you did it to yourself then pray to god for “forgiveness”. What if some things could not be forgiven, I guess god forgives but you don’t have to, at least not now. We have to learn to defend ourselves. Apparently Psychos like to kill.  Good thing guns have a mind of their own. Bullet. Maybe you can stare at that forever, just a thought. Always position it where it’s deserved.  I really should write more often but sometimes I’d rather type, even though it always sounds better coming out loud.

Now that I have your full attention. 

My name is Chiney B, and I don’t have keys. I’m going back to a house with two boys. So hopefully it’s different. All our minds are filled with sex but nothing like feeling your brother cut your body up joint by joint and praying your son doesn’t feel it, because he wants you and can’t have you. Or is it because he’s too afraid to touch his dick. Either way I wouldn’t tell my child to choke his chicken. But there is such a thing as too early. So now I’m in this mess because girls got too curious. Wish we had more baby boys in the family. Sensation is important. Every touch and feel is important. Don’t forget to Return to sender.  Go back upstairs they whisper, like no one can hear. Stop cutting people up you sick bitch (in your head of course). Go get your head checked you need to be on “Pills”. But I guess that’s what they do to normal people so the rest of the world can kill them inside, until eventually you choose death. Please Secure your pills, everyone’s drilling for your “Stuff” But honestly what is it about your sad pathetic existence that makes you attack people. Oh never mind I found it. “Ugly” that’s your word right. Yea you say it in every conversation which makes you uglier by the minute. But you’d rather blame me because it makes you feel better to me in my head by the way that’s what we call spiritual. Black people can see and feel our spiritual death. All eyes on her gut. That’s why I never tell people when I’m pregnant. Waiting for it to grow I’m sure. Heard there’s good news coming soon. Too many shots. People always use guns incorrectly, God always wants us to be fruitful and multiply. But somehow we’ve all forgotten that if you pray to god. Anything that is wished on you by someone else., will be returned. Sometimes I wish we didn’t have to say return to sender, Slap to the face. Who did that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play