BRW LYNX CO
I have officially ran out of business cards. If you have received one of my business cards it means there’s something about you that I find of value. I would love to get to know you so that we can make some very important decisions in this world. You only get one life. It is always worth living no matter how terrible it feels in the moment. These last few years BRW LYNX CO had spent time establishing itself. It had been an absolute journey. One business card is worth a lot consider it like Monopoly money. Now this is where things get interesting. Please write me a proposal nothing major, something quite simple on how you would like to network and support me, my family and our organization. You can donate through Bank of America. I have a few accounts there both personal and business. Any nomination is acceptable, thank you!
I came from Jamaica 21 years ago and would love to plan some group excursions back to my home country, if you would like to be a part of this travel group so that I can show you my home country I’d greatly appreciate that. I have made extreme effort in trying to achieve a lot of things. I have reached out to Jordan’s furniture for a furniture sponsorship for women and veterans. I have contacted Boston public schools to work on an art and poetry program for youth who have whiteness traumatic experiences. I have contacted Blick for a donation of Art supplies, I have emailed Marriott to request donations of stays for ceos and executive on behalf of my organization. I have contacted various contractors who are able to donate or at a discounted price materials for building supplies. I am also bridging the gap between our family business in Canada Norfinch glass to provide quality store fronts and products for businesses and residential property. I have reached out to local Home Depot to get donations of supplies for people who are new to homeownership as well as apartments for equipment such as shower heads and screwdrivers. I have reached out to Macy’s for a donation of sheets, towels and bedding for homes. I have email Range Rover to sponsor vehicles for struggling artist for short term loans the list goes on. I’ve done all this on my own now I’m asking our communities for help. The work has just begun. I am hoping to turn this organization into one of the strongest black run organizations. Please feel free to email me and follow me on my journey through entrepreneurship. My first artist is Chiney B. Numero Uno. This is not an attempt to use your money to clear my debt. I only have a small debt of 7k, in credit cards and 30k in a car note. As well as 60k in student loans. I am asking for assistance in clearing that debt, and assistance in my singing career. I really like Atlantic records and am hoping to make in onto the billboards some day.
Comments
Post a Comment