Speaking out

So this all happened. It took you one year to report what happened. I’m sorry if you feel like I failed you. Trust is hard to establish especially for black people. So do I sound like someone you’d like to connect too? I apologize if I might be too depressed for you but I’ve been through a few things I guess my trauma came later in life. Please can you give me my bra so I can feel more comfortable. Frankly I don’t like when they hang I’m a mother now, after all. I remember when I was young and the girls used to make fun of me because I had no bra and dressed like a boy. I guess I could understand why they thought I was a lesbian. But honestly I just wore what I was given I didn’t really have a choice. Thank god you still have beautiful perky female breast that sit high on your chest one day you’ll be like the rest of us low hangers. I assure it won’t be as funny but nontheless laugh. Just make sure you never make fun of the people who are less fortunate. I never do but they’ll never believe it anyways. You know how much strength it takes to finally speak out and talk about the things that have happened to you. They say silence is golden but who’s been listening to your thoughts. Do you just continue to accept or do you fight like hell. What more can a mom do? It took me 17 years to finally talk about what happened to me when I was 6, but it felt good right, that’s what we’re supposed to say? Do you know what the age of consent is for your state? They say we can change the world one person at a time. So why not start with you. Yes Me. That might be a bit confusing and I hope you’ll understand why. So I guess I should be thankful, god knows it can be hard sometimes. Do people even have origins of thought anymore. Should I walk around with my butt up in the air for the rest of my life or was their something I was missing the entire time. Either way I was raped, i dare not say his name. So at this point all the females will start dying one by one starting with your mothers and that way you can all fuck dead bitches or each other for the rest of your lives that way the gay people win, right that’s what you do force people to be gay. The world will be a Gay place soon. Say goodbye to life as we know it because men want to tell women how to make babies. Since you haven’t learned to respect the female body good luck. At this point I’m fed up with rape culture you know how hard it is to protect a pussy. You should try it, everyone wants in and when they can’t get in they fuck with your sensation. Who would want to loose sensation in their vagina. Personally I want to feel more wet. I wish I had done more research on Asian people before getting in a relationship with this guy. Can you even cook anything besides noodles? I probably would have never moved forward. Honestly I did everything I could. I helped him apply for the job, tried to help him save. He stole the money out of my sons bank account. I tried to help him be successful but clearly I can’t want more for someone than they want for themselves. I can’t wait to get this divorce. I’m pretty sure she (ba noi) tried to force my son to marry her which is a sin. I’m sure but they don’t understand the meaning of No. He said No, Sometimes I wonder if he understands or if he’s just playing dumb. Either way that’s all I have time for the Dr. that was high gave him back to his dad. I had weed in my system from about a week ago, because my pills were stolen we have to learn to supplement.  But now their all back in my possession, what a wish that was first time in 6 mos, have you ever felt a bullet for smoking that’s the kinda pressure I’m under good thing I don’t smoke like that, return to sender. I guess now I’ll start smoking again, after all I am Jamaican right. Fuck these pills. Death will come by way of food. So if I die, remember I always said White cheese only yesterday I was forced to eat yellow cheese because someone thought it was funny. You don’t force vegetarianism Onto your children. Let them enjoy the variation of the world so they can make their own choices. I never get what I order here who runs the kitchen, are they Haitian? Clearly they can’t read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play