Home sweet Home
There’s no place like home and finally being able to settle into your home after weeks of searching and designing the perfect home in your head and finally finding one that meets all of your expectations and some virtually impossible, but some people are just lucky. Then there’s the renovation if necessary, and decor. It’s one thing to live in a space that someone else has designed for you but designing your own home there is nothing like it. After all, the home buying process is a ladies choice isn’t it. It’s always about finding a home to make that special someone happy. At least so I thought. Home preparation and the agonizing feeling of the home buying process is and will always be an experience to remember, I just pray one day I’ll have a home again, or be able to help other people build and create homes.
Personally I hope everyone has the chance to experience the home buying process I knew it was going to happen for me just not in the way it did. As I watch Simeon Panda and his lovely significant other settle into their own home, I can’t help but think about what it would have been like to have finally be able to complete my fire pit and roast s’mores by the fire side. There’s no greater past time than roasting marshmallows by the fireside; while playing music and sipping a nicely chilled Moscato, by the way what’s your favorite brand of Moscoto?. Jealousy a trait I often say I was born without creeps in from time to time but nothing that ever makes me envy. That’s far to heavy a burden to bear. I think everyone deserves happiness, not for robbing other people of their happiness but happiness nonetheless. My hunt for an apartment goes on but let’s take a moment to appreciate the s’mores ice cream at daddy’s dairy. I went to daddy’s dairy in Stoughton in Randolph and it was terrible. Typically this is one of my favorite places as it brings back sweet memories of my old job when I was in my teenage years which taught me to appreciate people and their origins. Everyone’s origin story is important but please don’t ruin ice cream for children. It takes months even years for some people to finally make it out the house to even be able to buy ice cream. The last thing I want is to be fat shamed for simply enjoying ice cream. Daddy’s dairies has been a staple in the neighborhood for years and it means a lot to me. These days I find myself eating ice cream and taking more walks just evaluating my life and all the events that have brought me to where I am now. One of my favorite things as a child was ice cream, more so because of its rarity. The creamy guy didn’t come around every day he come once in a while. That’s what we called the ice cream guy in my country. He had a cute little horn that he would blow as he rode his bike down the street yelling creamy! creamy! creamy! Only some kids had access to ice cream and I was so lucky. Well I don’t want to start boring you with details of my life so that’s all for now. With that being said congratulations and happy licks!
Comments
Post a Comment