Situavantages
Personally I am not a fan of hospitalizations nor do I enjoy frequenting the hospital. However since I am married an incompetent Asian, let’s not forget the part Mexican, my life has been a complete disaster. Now I am uncertain if the doctors here have ever read any of my blog posts my articles are quite concise not to mention the fact that a few of my articles have already been removed from the Internet however I think that is a testament to my thought process and my ability to comprehend and interpret. I don’t really want to get into stale stories however I find myself having to repeat myself over and over and over again and no one wants wants to be stuck in the past when there’s so much future and present to be lived. When I moved to Boston I was extremely excited because it was not the south I am aware of the systematic oppression that occurs in the south and I made sure to educate myself on things that has happened to other African Americans. When I first came to America I was quickly reminded that I am an “Immigrant” later today I didn’t fit in with any of my black American counterparts. On multiple occasions I was reminded that I should return to my country I guess they think all black people that come into America are Africans. I cannot blame them for the lack of knowledge for in America most people are taught to just focus on sex, drugs and sports. So where do we find commonalities or people who share similar wave patterns to us. I find myself on social media talking about things that have no interest to people who lack intelligence however I live here and I’m simply seeking people who can assist me in the things that I want to accomplish. In 2018 I started making strides so that I can go into the US Air Force because there’s nothing more respectable than a “strong” woman. But apparently that makes me a “Bitch”. However how does one not be a bitch when they’re forced to manage multiple properties and care for an entire household at the age of 11. I was a mom far before I was even able to be a child my childhood was robbed of me by my stinking shit hole brother Tyrone Williams and now this little bitch won’t even contact my child’s father to check on his fucking nephew. I have sacrificed my entire childhood to be a mother and caretaker for these little sacks of shit, so now I am in this position asking these little bastards to assist me in the process of helping with my organization and the things that I have worked so hard to accomplish for this ungrateful ass family. So now I am forced to have people who I’d rather not be in my life make the decisions as to what happens to me and my child. My organization came as a result of trauma and tragic beginnings it is not a story I enjoy writing about nor sharing however I have found myself having to open up a lot more than I would like to so that people will understand my perspective. Now I know perspective might be a big word for some people so I’m asking you to look that shit up in a dictionary if you don’t know what that is maybe you should try Google. Yes I am aware that my writing might come off as arrogant and that’s fine if my writing dissuade you in anyway tune the fuck out. There are laws that have been abolished for over 20 years that some people are still operating on because they are too lazy to pick up a book and study the new laws. Yes I am kind of a nerd however Massachusetts has a chapter online indicating all of their current laws that apply to the commonwealth of Massachusetts which also happens to be my fucking employer. So in my spare time I read about the laws that exist in the state in which I reside, unfortunately I am one of the only educated motherfuckers living in the Commonwealth operating under the laws that currently exist. How do we educate other people who are too lazy to even read a book. Now for my English folks we are well aware that go read a book is something your parents instilled in you on a regular basis. But how does one read a book if they were never taught how to read. So now I am among the very few who know how to actually read. That is not Not directly related to the ability to write because not everyone has the ability to put their thoughts and words and opinion into a public document. I started my organization with hopes of becoming one of Forbes 30 under 30 potential billionaires however I have been going through extreme scrutiny and sabotage since starting my organization. I lost my house, I lost my dog, I lost my father I lost the most important thing to me My child to a man who has been utilizing a system so used to disadvantaging African-Americans because he believes he fits under this category called “White”. So now I am asking these wonderful “White” I know people to assist me in reminding him of his place here in America. Unfortunately I might come off a bit crass and confuse considering I am Jamaican now I know that category is confusing for you guys but we are not the same. I have been working since I was 14 providing financial assistance for my family and the people in my circle somehow we have confused Hardwork for sexual exchange. Now I am aware that there are people who actually perform sexual things to receive goods and products and so forth however simply be an African-American or whatever the fuck that means does not simply mean that I perform these activities to have the things that I have in my life. I have worked extremely hard to accomplish the things that I have accomplished in my life through hard work and dedication now I believe that I have earned my place here in America unfortunately that clearly is not enough so I am asking for dual citizenship so that I can get out of a fucking country does that does not appreciate hard work and dedication anymore. I have had to wipe and wash white peoples ass, and take care of their disregards while I am not afforded the opportunity to even be a mother to my own fucking child because of some shit hole guy who thinks that he is above me because of the color of his skin. Now I hope that when you become an elderly gentleman and there is no white person to wipe your ass and you were surrounded by only immigrants you remember this moment because white people don’t typically clean ass for money now I apologize if the word offend you if you prefer I could use Caucasian nonetheless when you end up in a group home agency or an elderly care facility and you were surrounded by all immigrants and they refuse to wipe or wash your ass I hope you can understand why. Now I know this is far more than the typical person writes on an online blog and if I’ve already lost you goodbye. Find me 10 born Americans that actually entered group home agencies such as the one that I was afforded the opportunity to work for willingly?
Comments
Post a Comment