Palm

 Last night was quite an interesting night. I sat in my truck in a debacle for quite some time. To go or not to go, after all I wasn’t dressed as nice as I would like, especially for the palm. Wondering if I should enjoy my night out or go home. The girl in jeans. I mean who wear jeans to such a well established place, I wish I had a bit more guidance but some hands I’m too afraid to trust. The Palm, Might I say a staple of Boston Or one of the best to say the least. My favorite part of the establishment was the wall as you approach the bathroom filled with cartoon caricatures. Is this a place for fine fur? it gives me great pause. Your Paloma was quite good a bit too much salt.

Wait staff was very friendly quite pleasant. I wish I had chosen better attire but I’m coming into myself so forgive me for just needing a moment. Moments are precious to me. 

The butterfly shrimp was delicious a tad bit too much salt but delicious non the less. Presentation was nice.

But let’s get down to the nitty gritty. The oysters interesting to say the least. Not your freshest but good. It was as if they sang to my pallet, they were big a delicious quite a mouthful. The last one Let’s be honest had too much shale. I literally Spat! Particulates almost escaped down my throat. I left one to tell the tale. So should I dine out again or should I stay home and cook. With so many great choices in Boston it’s hard to stay home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play