Fan Love

I have been drowning myself in your music so I could get a sip of what my life would be like if I were yours, way to dream big Brittania. I wanna submerge myself in you, so I can be there to help you grow. I’ve checked out the music from your influences and I know we have the same appreciation for the times. 70-80 era, parts of me want to bring back burlesque to Boston, or maybe it still exist.

I’ve loved you since you first said Yo! Many beautiful women have come across your table fly in design and beautiful in stature but none like me I’m sure. Certain people would ask what makes this girl so special? Honestly, I’m different but I’m afraid our love will bring tears to our eyes. Maybe they’re are parts of me that feel like you’ll take me out of the self observed bubble that I have been in for years. You live a life of always looking over your shoulder moving much faster than mine. I couldn’t relate, I’m always on the go tho. Maybe heart is longing for things that don’t belong to me. I never dreamed of ever having someone like you in my life that would be a blessing. Consider me blessed. Am I a lustful romantic filled with idiotic dreams or fantasy? Should I outgrow such childish things will a dream like this ever become real? Maybe I’m far too young or far too old but lately I’ve been feeling like an old woman haven’t had anyone around to make me feel youthful, could you help me feel young again. I think you’re Someone that will make me feel young again. What you mean to this culture of music is phenomenal and I’d love to help you carry some of that weight. While settling for what I think I deserve, rather than what’s been handed to me. You’ve become a voice of reason. I call to you too much, Babe. I know I look different, but I hope you don’t mind. Like fine wine, we age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play