The Play
The PlayWrite, I stopped in for a drink, quite a sensation. I’m
Looking to write plays for movies or one day turn my book into a movie. I’ve been living in this city more than 1/2 my life and I’ve only been to this side of town a few times. At first glance you realize that wealth lives here. An Affluent town paved in white, or Caucasian I use the two interchangeably. I think it’s interesting how the standards of white changes based on who you ask. What I’ve learned living here is that we’re all just humans trying to get along
irregardless of color. What makes a city racist exactly , is it the perceived racist experience that we expect and is that reality created by self? I anticipated a bad experience due to my own prejudices. I guess the world is not that bad after all, did I just hear “Get out”, if there wasn’t a bit of a challenge would it be worth getting into. Should everything be easy? I’ve barely benefited from affirmative action because I’m an immigrant. I came here with my son the first time but this is not a place for kids, we didn’t stay just seeing how the place was. Now looking back at it I chuckles at the thought and how uncomfortable that might have made him. I want to move to a town that’s booming with children. After all I am a mom, and a Danm good one. I raised two black boys in a country that’s never felt like home. Until Now, Sorry that got a bit personal. After all you are reading my personal Blog. Personal opinions are allowed here. The Ambiance is nice with intimate lighting, you know this place has seen a few fun filled nights but can a perceived black girl with Asian eyes who’s discovering herself frequent such a place? I haven’t yet mastered the art of conversation, I’m working on that, I need more eloquent friends is that too much to ask for? The bartender a beautiful Woman her attire says edgy and character solid as heck and a Beenie with a lean. Her drinks good, my tongue Surrendered. She mixes with mastery. First try and I was hooked. She’s good I thought I’d never leave but my friend called. The buffalo cauliflower could have been a little more crispy but good none the less. I wish I wasn’t such a loner this would have made for a better experience.
Comments
Post a Comment