Americano


These last few years I’ve taken an extreme interest in my country, though there are some that would love to refute that fact. I am still invested in the furtherance and growth of my American Experience. 

Working for the system has taught me that information doesn’t travel as it should. But information travels differently in Jamaica than it does America. Similar A whistle from your mouth can be heard in Africa, at-least it depends on whose listening.

Spiritually is different for everyone. Each Culture has their own Niche, or things that makes them different.

I’ve learned that this country is building just like all nations, we help the most because we have the most people working together for a greater cause.


While some people are still filled with the ignorance I try to avoid. If you trace their roots. You’ll be sure to find their immigrant background somewhere chilling across European fronts and African Boarders.

While I’m being Psychologically assaulted by the people whose problem I spent the most time listening to I press on to complete this narrative. 


This Democracy cannot survive without the assistance of the American people. There are people that would love to invalidate your citizenship, but it was hard studying with my dad all these questions for weeks in preparation for that test. Nothing makes me more proud than my American Certificate. This place is a sanctuary for so many. White Europeans came over on majestic boats having to trust Native Americans to guide them. Far from their own homeland in a foreign place. Sacajawea one of the most important Natives still guides people today in spirit. Governed by my ancestors I tread lightly, every step they took was to better our lives. Every journey that leads to a more successful future started with fear and doubt. My Ancestors worked to eliminate Slavery from the world. My grandmothers were abolitionist praised highly in Jamaicans culture but we know little about them here in America.

Everyone’s got a story to tell, how does yours Begin?

 

Before ever post there is fear. We must use social media as a platform to come together when it’s not so easy to do so physically. A meeting of the minds. I am American even though there are those that would wish to invalidate my certificate. That little piece of paper means the world to me. In one body we are so many things, we are the world. As I pull together Indian customs, my African Cheeks  and Jamaican upbringing, American Curiosity I still seek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play