Illegal Cookie
I pull up Swoopty Woop in front of an old love of mine, I stare shyly at the door. Wishing Peter hadn’t messed up our story so bad otherwise it would probably make for a more pleasurable, once he relaxed. How are we dealing with anger these days. Can’t keep it bottled up, I’ve come to realize even going to the Gym cost Money. Coco leaf I’m back, The drinks, cookies, sandwiches here are soo good I must stay away but I can’t it’s too late the sugar is fine and it makes me wonder who is your supplier because Ughhhhh, let me get a taste.
They’ve got me by the balls and it shows in my bank account this place got me.
I’m still a new mom even though I’ve got experience. Tyrone never got fussy when he was sick he used to just sleep through it. My little brother cub. I still love him like the day he was born. That connection is special I can’t deny it. The connection between the second one and I is not so good. I was supposed to leave to college. I got stuck in Boston, though it’s not his fault. I don’t know what’s more catchy or the Bostonian Yardy, with a British accent. Everything is coming out. Childhood conversation with my self and a friend, but how do you explain the many uses of a mirror to the mear person. I don’t know, I guess I was in a new environment I was curious.
How fast can news travel, their no mirrors in the hospital who wants to be stuck in the mirror while in a hospital anyways can’t even see what your eyes look like. I’ve created problems for myself writing my first book sifting though childhood memories to remember Maujek. He used to hate it when I called him that but that glimmer of curiosity in his eyes as if one day he wouldn’t mind. I believe a reviewer should be you and god. But I’m starting to think I should trust other eyes but I wouldn’t want my writing to change too much. Things to think about, can’t believe I was one of the lucky girls to have been your muse. To have a man of your magnitude write something about me and what your expectations are for us means everything in the world to me. Suddenly you’ve disappeared and normally a man disappears and I figure it happened because god allowed it to so I worry little but your different. My phone is off right now and I’m just about ready to create a Go Fund Me for my Phone bill, like why does a phone even cost so much. I’ve been getting by on the emergency of my life and my situation but this last time it didn’t work. Now I’m without proper communication and parts of me care and other parts of me are like whatever, it will all fall into place. I was just my job. My mom seems happy I want her to travel the world and make memories and live this fairytale life because I think, she finally found it. Happiness it shows in her pictures. I’m imagining a life and a future with you now, before I wasn’t sure. Funny what relationships do to you. Even if we don’t make it a friendship with you would be interesting. I want more to be honest. Honestly I think 14 bedrooms would be perfect but that’s a monstaerous house I think back on mansions that I’ve seen and wonder who maintains them. They were built with care, prime marble and Granite but they appeared empty. There’s so much on my mind these days I hardly know the top of the list from the bottom of the list, what to prioritize. I haven’t written anything since March. Not that people want to hear the rest of my story. The first half still needs work and I know I could expand it but I couldn’t call it V2, I have to just accept it as it is and introduce you in book 2. Pivotal part of me coming to America was for you. Had I not met you I’d probably still be in Jamaica you offered motivation for me. Thank You.
Comments
Post a Comment