My Plea
Hello, since being let go, though they were yelling at me and severely harassing me at work. Loosing my job at Commonwealth of Massachusetts made it so my mother was upset I couldn’t pay rent, constantly targeting me. I would like to be featured on The Beat once I’m all the way through this torture. Elizabeth Warren it’s easier I guess to find a bed at the hospital than in the shelters such as Rosie's Place. I have been doing everything I can to get help and nothing seems to be happening. I am being targeted by BPD, as they keep listening to the abusers instead of listening to me. I am sure all of my police reports are incorrect and require extreme review also the hospital need to follow up with the police department to let them know that there is nothing in my system. I just need my own space so I am not targeted anymore. My (x) husband forced me to sell our house I should have called the police but I was too afraid. I have called Boston Bar and asked for a lawyer to help with the lawsuit. I haven’t gotten a call back. It’s been 4 years of homelessness and hospital surfing. I have still never don’t drugs. The only thing I’ve ever tried is one E pill at 23. My stalker is still stalking me because he thinks I have money. He would buy food for me with my own money and have the girls thinking he was buying it for me. I gave him back all his money but it created hostility amongst all the women at my job, I was scrared to speak at work he just kept telling me to “shut the fuck up”. I documented as much as I could in 4 songs I forced myself to sing at his house while he disrespected me in the back ground. At which point he kept trying to put different drugs in my system and using me to bring him weed. He made him self comfortable in my back yard garage without properly compensating me, they were running a drug business. I didn’t ask I was desperate for money.
My husband was still hospitalizing me for no reason.
My wrongful termination was related to Comcast being too slow, I would like to sue them as well. I was not in charge of the internet not to mention and jealousy over my Audi. While Everyone is comfortable in their home when I am at the mercy of the system that still needs developing. I do not want to end up in a group home. Donald Trump Jr. My social security is barely enough to get an apartment as I have to make 3x the amount. I should be getting 1 million a month. Ropes & Gray LLP I am asking for the commonwealth to cover an apartment for me for a few years or a lifetime. Everyone is waiting to see when my money will come so they can Rob me. I’m not into rewarding people who do bad. But how do I keep him from assaulting me like he has been doing for the past few years. The last assault was in June 12th, that was after our court hearing, at which point he broke into my house and inserted something in my veins. The hospitalization should verify it. Michelle Wu I have gotten no detail I have clients following me to my house. How do I protect my family. They’re the only ones I’ve cared about now I want to focus on myself. Marylou Sudders. I am asking for an advance to cover an apartment. After being wrongfully dismissed and trying to record a meeting where I was being yelled at I would have expected the commonwealth to treat me better. Putnam Investments, the state has not been fair in its treatment of me. I started being assaulted 6 -10Mos after the birth of my child. He obsessed with trying to dirty up my veins. He’s an addict. I reported multiple times his harassment and increased my application to get out of that department. The stress led to fights in my household and soon multiple unnecessary hospitalization to maintain control which strapped my finances and my husband forced me to sell my house. I told them I didn’t want to sell the house. Someone started rumors about me to cover the truth and I’ve been getting hospitalized unnecessarily. Please im asking for some transparency. I just need a place to live so I’m not living in hospitals. The hospital is not the answer for everything. I just need an apartment. Atleast 800-1000 sq feet. I cannot do small spaces. My previous Lawyer was Joel H Schwartz, P.C. But they don’t seem to handle this type of problem, my corporation BRW LYNX has asked President Joe Biden for funding so that I can afford living space but I haven’t gotten a response. I have since lost my PO BOX 66. I have no way to get my mail, a lot of important documents are being returned. Right now I am not sure if there is anyone whose situation is as dyer as mine. John Kerry all my hospitalization records can verify my homelessness, I would like to move to somewhere warm. I want my son with me though, I’ve never met a psychopath before, I am now learning about Psychological Assaults, I had dreams of having 4 children. My entire dream has been destroyed, he’s assaulted my unborn fetus and disconnected their umbilical cords. Who makes someone that dangerous. He wraps the cord around their necks, I’ve never dealt with anyone like this. He should be studied. He was trying severe mind hacking techniques at work. And he’s been assaulting all the people I’m talking to in an online space. Currently I am living at Jc Corrigan begging for help trying to get an apartment while hoping Ashley or Jordans Furniture can sponsor me and my organization some furniture. It’s been 4 years of me asking for help and praying things will come through. My son is only 5. His entire life has been a mess, filled with painful memories of his mom being hospitalized for coming to visit him. I’ve been getting punished because of my chinky eyes. It’s unfair. Ursula von der Leyen my situation is national Attention if you could kindly help my situation I’d greatly appreciate it.
Comments
Post a Comment