Flavor Meh

 Wind Has a taken a smooth picked up in brisk Taste, I still haven’t found a reason to Taste Brisk something about dirty water, & cold lemonade, makes me uneasy Still.

I haven’t given any updates pretty much because ever since that previous Blog the whole relationship has been on hold the only thing that keeps coming out is “you’re not serious” and man that keeps repeating one line to you. Is not Serious, I’m sure by now local folks owe me. Cut off the money they’ve made since my arrival in their life. I’m Certain that I am Ready to Graduate to more Laborish Conversations. Stir, erks me with their constant reminder that they’re alerts of hot men I can’t afford to like back. Who am I to pretend I don’t understand about the internet and how it communicates or Connects you with what you want most. 

Who am I to pretend, boyish way will ever Dissipate, in any Man as if age and the Money my ideas may have Brought  from my relationship with you remains Unpaid. 

I Remain unpaid, 25 years of waiting for the money to Come. Ropes and Gray, Bingham McCutchen your help I desperately seek while I rack my brain to find things I’ve asked people for help with. Rest , I’m sure if anything past existence of importance will exist.


Gray paint is perfect for hiding all the seals that didn’t seem perfect. Step by step everything is laid out perfectly until completion. I got arrested for the first time the “white way” in the institution, so I can teach other people about the knowledge  that has taken me years to acquire, things of subjective nature. I myself have learned this wonderful place called America. Thank You!


I open my Mac lipstick to take in my lives with what was probably one of the most expensive things I’ve ever bought. I suddenly felt the need to upgrade my life. 


How will I get grants for my organization these questions I don’t understand or know how to find the answers to.  I need Help.

The location of my “Thing” that I value so much. My beautiful first YSL lipstick, gone, my eyes filled with tears.

Don’t cry Over ask? I Still remember the Succulence of my lips was beyond delicious. A kiss to Crave.

I am uncertain if I’m willing to issue such information about myself , nothing like having a favorite toilet right or at least top three.


Two years steady asking one person for help, two years of him “Waiting” for the money to come. Frustration grown beneath my skin on a muscular level, the Disgust still across my face as if it happened just yesterday. The permanence of the truth and our Existence not too Far from Reality.


How one man’s introduction in my life, brought forth extreme Struggle and Poverty, feeling I experienced as a child and promised my family I’d never feel again. Their Guilt ladled throughout their face, before the mirror they practice their Empty Laughter at my Situation. “I can’t Believe I’m going to get away with this”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play