Laughter for the Soul

Life Happens 


One thing is certain, life goes on, whether you live it intentionally or fail to find value in it, it will most certainly live you. Only two things are certain in this world. Life, and Death. Choosing the right path has a lot to do with it. Who we chose to love and who chooses to love us is extremely important. Today I got help from a past love, this luck of mine. I wish I had given it more time but everything happens for a reason. It took my gratitude for our crossing paths exceptionally worth it. it’s unfortunate that friendships don’t come with more benefits. Maybe I think to small of other peoples deeds. When anyone is able to help me I feel extreme gratitude, no matter how small the challenge. I wish to fill my life with more people who can help me troubleshoot life’s problems. My BestFriends account sits at -99, while I remain in positive at $17. I’m tempted to send her $10, but it would appear as if I didn’t need the help I do graciously asked for. According to Amanda Seals I’m tacky for Asking for a free ticket to her show, while I can’t wait to help people when I’m able too. Maybe that is the self defeating part of me, my weakness for thee peoples needs.

Social security a constant bother as they peng me monthly swarming my mailbox asking me for money which I so graciously needed. It afforded me a car, while that is the only permanence in my life. All the rest was spent on trying to play catch up with all my delinquent bills. Nothing bothers me more than debt. God, and all the gods Above please rain down money on me these next free years. Few people who are able to recognize a good friend when they see one.

Maybe I’m too friendly which might scare people but Jamaican are usually friendly and helpful, or maybe I just came from the right dick. “ you can just say suck my dick, baby” as I chant my own songs upon my oh so very public blog.

Proud of the public gander it takes to market one’s self I remain ever so grateful for the interactions I’ve had these last few years. I’ve taken quite a liking to comedy, couch potato laughter has turned into bedroom laughter truly is necessary for the soul. I worry about anyone who fails to see and enjoy its perfection. Though we may argue about what funny should look like and sound like, I welcome the conversation. What’s laughter if it’s not around strangers, no matter what we’re all going through, the opportunity to laugh has been in its immaculence beautiful. It is quite an art. 

The microphone is no joke, this place where you can record yourself and become a public figure is no easy job. Who then is responsible for keeping us all entertained. When it’s no longer for fun and has become work, how does one maintain that jubilant attitude. I think about people like Kevin Hart, who I’m egregiously thankful for. Who are Born innately with a predisposition for happiness. I’m swiftly brought to Gotham. You’re either with happy, the joker, the riddler, or Batman. There is also catwoman who I think is a more complex of the characters. Maybe that’s my innate nature to complexify characters based on my understanding of women. We are not by any means simple creatures. I guess I’ll save this one for the next time you swing through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play