Postal
The White House, Andrew Holness and President Joe Biden I believe my case is worth investigating, I’ve been going through the series of abuse over the last five years, where I was permanently sabotaged as a parent to prevent me from spending time with my child out of jealousy. I am desperately seeking a review of my keys and assessment of the actual situation versus Degen works from the people that are Abusing me.
I am also asking for a complete review of all mental illness cases in the state of Massachusetts involving parent and child separation. I don’t believe the commonwealth has the best interest of the parent involved that is a victim of domestic violence, the burden falls extremely heavily on the victim to prove innocent, while the systems were created to just do their job assess, treat and release. There’s also this Swift interference of companies of pharmaceutical industries that are highly interested and pushing their new leaf manufacturing drugs onto women who are deemed to be problematic. I would like a full investigation of my life and the circumstances surrounding my child’s birth that have led me to this place of loneliness. I am also hoping to become a politician, and I would really like some light on the process through my previous 18 years of work experience, I learn to advocate for myself. Now I’m asking America to do the rest of the work
Comments
Post a Comment