My Son

So where does he fit into all this, probably the only thing worth my existence. I exist because he’ll need me someday. I had a baby with a guy that I’ve known since I was six years old, I figured because I’ve known him so long. He’s the most familiar person to me Marion my husband brought so much agony to my life shortly after our separation. But my son is my pride and joy, I love him dearly. I need to work on being more patient with myself and God as God works things out for me. I see myself in my son he is so beautiful. I hope in this life, I’ll be able to give him all the things that he desires. I’m thankful that he was born. I’ve learned so much about myself during this transition. I am so thankful that I have a mini me.


Update: we’re going to Jamaica in June I want him to have the best experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play