Marijuana
My first experience with marijuana, I was at school and they were smoking outside the gate. The first time I ever saw it after that was when I was 19 on a girls trip to Jamaica, we spent three weeks in Jamaica sampling the best jerk chicken across the islands Typically just enjoy the island like a native. When I migrated to America, it was still illegal in Massachusetts. I didn’t even want to take the chance of getting caught trying to buy marijuana, so I just omitted it from my daily use altogether since the introduction of the marijuana license in 2018, it has been in my daily use for as long as it’s been legal in the state of Massachusetts.
I got my medical marijuana license to be an added protection, So long as I was able to go to a dispensary and purchase it. I no longer enjoy the habit coupled with the darkness of my lips that came with its usage. My threshold has become too high so now it feels no different than that of a cigarette. I’m allergic to tobacco so this makes for a good alternative. Weed doesn’t create erratic behavior. Some people might choose to do irrational thing that were preexisting thoughts prior to consumption. Judgement doesn’t seem flawed compared to that of regular sober thought. Sparking up now just feels like the spark on a lighter that’s almost empty. I have to take a break from smoking so to you I bid a farewell, or tata for now.
Update: I have still been smoking but less frequently. Only using it when I feel I need it.
The president is going to make it so people can get prescription marijuana.
Comments
Post a Comment