Never Give Up

Never give up is overrated, I feel like becoming a quitter. This life has become too hard for me. Though I am live in the simplest version of it I am overwhelmed by my circumstances I think about my newly seven year old child, and all the things that he will want and require of me , for the rest of his life, I am lucky to have made a baby with a man who is responsible. he takes care of his son. I’m so proud that he is the dad, I sometimes wish that we could be back together, even through all the hardships and all the things that he’s done to me I forgive him. I am having trouble working through these emotions, the divorce came out of nowhere. I wasn’t expecting it when it came, but it happened and all I can do is move on and wish for the best, I desperately tried to bury my emotions for him, but I can’t seem to move on. Why can’t I move on? 

I beat myself up daily. With these thoughts, they don’t seem to be going anywhere just ruminating. If rumination was a direction, I would assume it’s circles, I come to the conclusion that I need to move on. Then fall more deeply in love with him, while reflecting on all the wonderful dates that we’ve been on. It hurts my heart to think that some other woman is enjoying this right now , but that’s the reality. I’m seeking rich friends online now because I can’t stand being poor anymore. So if you’re rich and you’ve come across my page and this article, never give up has made, you want to become friends with me even more please feel free to contact me on my Twitter, which is now X. Can you believe that he changed the name of Twitter to X, will always know it as Twitter it’s hard to transition to X, even though it’s so seamless. With Facebook‘s new update I wonder how many new people signed up for X. Yesterday I had the honor of being a part of a conversation of men and they talked about things ranging from market trends to abortion rights. There’s nothing like being in a group of honest individuals dishing out their daily thoughts. what do you think I should do with these emotions?, because I find myself pacing back-and-forth in my room, wondering how to move on from the love that I feel in my heart for my son‘s father. If you have suggestions, feel free to drop them on my Twitter. @chineybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play