Today
All we have is today, makes no sense to cry about the past makes no sense to cry about the future for it is uncertain, all we have is today. Today I met a guy named Jamaal who lost both his legs due to a conflict at a cookout that resulted in gunfire bullets are dangerous. Maybe there needs to be more regulation on the bullets and who can purchase bullets I don’t know how to put an end to gun violence, but I know that the results of it is been catastrophic to say the lease. I hope that today you will appreciate your legs and your use of them more than any other item on your body and your eyes. Not to forget our hands. If you have to wear glasses, I’m sorry, if you still have good eyes, be thankful, you never know when you might loose them. He even wore sneakers. On his double Amputee walking device, That was the most humbling part of my day. Appreciate Today.
Comments
Post a Comment