Loot

 Another television series has lodged itself deep in the knuckles of my brain. So thankful for this beautiful number by Maya Rudolph. As a person who doesn’t have money, watching billionaires live, their life seems somewhat of the norm while they flaunt their riches before our faces, they do fix most of the problems that society is facing with their billions of dollars. It’s not their fault that they are born with the senses to know how to make more money. if my math could add up the way, their math does and make billions of dollars while helping millions I would do the same. If I could get a donation of millions and billions of dollars and give back to the society I would. Hire Me as a society liaison, my nonprofit could use some work. I have a nonprofit organization called BRW LYNX corporation. I started it because I was a victim of domestic violence and now it’s not really taken off. Nobody wants to talk about being the victim of domestic violence. It’s embarrassing, and it says. I am dying for the opportunity to go back to my husband, I guess that’s the battered woman syndrome speaking. But I miss him dearly almost dearly and I have to fight myself not to call him and text him to let him know that he’s on my mind. He doesn’t watch my post at least I don’t think he does, but I find myself trying to still trying to learn and listen to Vietnamese media, if I could find me a 6 foot Asian with a 7 inch cock I would do it again or maybe I should find a Blasian man. I’m not sure anymore, but I admire your strength to stay away from your husband‘s request to be back together. Especially after so many years, if he could make you a couple more billions, I’d consider. The show is off to a great start if they could incorporate the job market that would be great and getting hired for government agencies. Because it’s all about who you know I want to be down with Maya Rudolph, her parties look Amazing I can’t wait for the next episode. Can she gift me a mansion on my land in Jamaica?. Think the Wells foundation needs an East Coast headquarters. The show loot is promising and I hope they always have funding to continue filming. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play