Roblox Addiction

 As time Passes 

Things that used to have immense value no longer value the same. I value meaningful get-togethers and relationships with the ones I love the most consent communication with strangers online post to the president making changes to the US Constitution helping public administration. I wonder if what I do is important , all I know is I have a voice. What I wouldn’t give to be able to have a voice sooner. God knows I might be a little bit luckier however I’m here. Thank you, God for all the people that you have brought into my life. Thank you for all of my life experiences good and bad, they have helped me grow characteristics that make me proud of who I am. I know there’s something wrong with me just haven’t pinpointed it yet, I drowned myself in accomplishments so that I can feel successful, My name on certificates and trophies would be a dream come true, but I lack the motivation to join, and be an active participant.

While some people are paying $800 a month to be able to have this voice other people are freely expressing themselves in online channels. Parts of me urine to become a gamer, so I can have a free online space to share my heart. I am waiting for Roblox to create some type of combination with Xbox and PlayStation so that they can have online gaming online for my avatar to go out and drink. Dating roulette would be such an epic title for the dating experience, a Roblox online dating experience. And a Roblox online mixer, that would be such a sick experience. It’s unfortunate that I only know how to talk and not put these things together to make them happen. If I did, I would be a lot further in the game, but Roblox has changed the game for so many  thank you Roblox creators. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play