Intended Biases
Intended Biases
Melinda was the best dressed Haitian after biting my style and fashion senses. Nah I’m lying she was fashionable I guess I miss her that’s why I’m writing a whole article about how she always played me with money. Took up all the talk time.
“I don’t talk to crazy people” was the last word she said to me. What was there in calling her still. Anyways I don’t want to spend too much time there I’m into more refined moments of my life.
My grandpa is in the hospital and all I can think about is his land. I see him like a father now now that I ain’t got no pappy.
But you see I have intended biases I’m supposed to hate him because he drived past you on the road I was too panicked when I picked you up from the airport or wherever it was what the fuck is an intended biased.
We’re supposed to vote for her right, i mean after all, she’s the better option, my dad always told me they’re gonna rob you either way so look for the one that’s gonna rob you the least. I don’t know much about politics, but I know about issues in my community. I know I gave Biden a lot of advice, some of which she used during his state of the Dress unions and I haven’t gotten acknowledgment yet but excuse all the intended biases facing this issue.
My only shoe is black and I couldn’t afford to buy Wendy’s for my son and Jayson couldn’t find it to give to me so I’m breaking up with him. He and his lawyer can work it out somehow. I made noodles and a grilled cheese sandwich for my baby then gave him cheesecake. Barely scraping into the new month. But they think I talk too much.
I guess they missed the blogger piece. Some tell me what the heck an intended bias is ?
People think I work there for how much I help the president.
Make your vote count. Kamala Harris 2024.
Comments
Post a Comment