Strains of the times

 Slap n Tickle start the race.

They call it slap n tickle uncle puncle mi junckitonking off a one likkle tickck titinkle tonkle mi yum yum charoo. Im talking 


The last sentence i wrote was a good song lyrics.


Just here waiting for my nurse fresh of a toke of something called slap n tickle. She burns my throat. I’m trying to trase her origin. Somewhere cold.

I’m still on rainbow road trying to figure it out. While something else is pulling on my nose. Must be that nose ring I want so bad.


Oh by the way started up bad habits again I went back to my vape pen. This flavor that I’m floating on is mimosa. I love mimosas. Really not getting the citrus vibe but I’m not tot getting it too. It’s been interesting to say the least. Did I mention i got baptized on Jay Tatum birthday last year. I’m one year saved. My mom doesn’t want me bringing my weed to her house. My brother has dropped out of school.


Finished up lemon, I wouldn’t really crave lemonade but who got the sauce on a hot day like good ole lemonade. Lifting off again with double puff love you the one I lean on. Ain’t nothing like pretty ass twins. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play