Trump’s America
As we run head first and what is about to be the next four years of Trump‘s America, I wonder what the red benefits will be. What makes the republican party different from the Democratic Party do you receive financial stipends? Do you still have to fight for a ride to be heard? Are your words observed by those in social media and in the face in public? When you speak, does your message get carried across faster than that of a democrat? Are we all just fighting for a place at the podium so that we can give our two cents on America so that we can make change, Obama‘s years ended but that change logo stuck with me I remember the first time I put it on the board outside of our bedroom door and it got erased, that’s when I realized that this conflict was real no one ever told me who did it, but I could see her crocs through the bottom of the door. What will Trump America mean for the black community, I don’t even know who the politicians are that’s become black issues. Other than Andrea Campbell I’m trying to complete blank. That speaks a lot about my ignorance if I was ever contended on stage by someone I wouldn’t be able to list five politicians that I follow. I kind of wanna make the same impact that they’re making in the world. I don’t wanna have to go to them with my thoughts and ideas. I would rather go straight to the leader. I guess that’s part of why I tagged the president so much in most of my post over the last four years, trying to make change for American giving him suggestions on things to work on. What if more of us got up every morning and handed suggestions to the president for his presidency, he would never run out of things to change. While I was one of those people and I didn’t get recognized for it and his presidency ends in just a few days no phone call or message no medal of honor Doing nothing makes me not wanna do it twice, even though he used a lot of my suggestions in his address to the unions. I made sure he was prepared with information and things to work on, I deserve far more. I would like to become a Republican, but I am sorry I don’t meet the tax criteria. What will life be like under Trump‘s America, it makes me wanna start a robotics company.
Comments
Post a Comment