Made for the USA
Made for the USA
I was made for the use in my perfect ways, I was made to shed my light and Brighten a room if I had to.
I love this country to the moon and back. Living in outer space sounds cool, but how do they get water for showers. I love gods green earth, the way she acts up when she itch. The way those waves touch the ocean walls. The way the animals behave.
The way you cater to us. Filling our tummies with animals of our pick. Anything we want we can have it. I feel so proud to say I am from the USA. Giving up citizenship to my country was hard but I wanted to fill the gap so badly. My life feels incomplete without America. You’re filled with programs and resources for me, some are dead end some are successful if it wasn’t for you id be sleeping in my car still. Thank you for all you’ve pulled together to make this life happen for me. America the true land of opportunity. I was made for you and I don’t want to waste any more time in you. This place is made for people with dreams well routed in the community. An eclectic community where so many people from all over the world come and while here I want to leave my mark on the world. I currently pay for my cosmopolitan magazine that seems to be getting delivered Quarterly I mean I’m glad lets save tree’s but who goes through a magazine in a day, its something you have to savor. Adhd makes the rounds for topics of discussion. While Rachel Zegler makes the cover, I often wonder how much preparation goes into their cover selection id like to make the cover one year but who am I and why would I get featured. What have I brought to America?
When I was working I was able to contribute more but now not so much, I’m applying for jobs to work with the federal and state government again, however I am struggling to make it happen. The story of America isn’t made for everyone not everyone gets to enjoy these liberties, far less us that have come from a different country. My Aquarius horoscope is telling me I might have to cut a friend loose but I already ain’t got much. I got rid of one strands instead. My brother is the proud father of three cats, that’s a lot of responsibility he went and took on himself but hey. Who am I to tell him otherwise. I still remember having to surrender sparky it was the saddest day of my life not getting to tell him goodbye was the worst part of it. I can’t wait to rejoin the working world I can’t believe god has kept me on leave for this long. If I was receiving my SSI I wouldn’t be so disappointed in the system. The doorbell for my apartment is busted and my housemates nurse has to call to get in but she doesn’t answer the phone when they call the house phone so my other housemate who always answers the phone gets annoyed because it wakes her up but she spends the whole night in the living room keeping us up. That woman is so disruptive she deserves to live on her own. I still hear her screams at nights even when it’s quiet, slight trauma from an unrestful nights journey. “Dream Scrolling for dinner” makes my list of most intriguing reads. Check it out when you get a chance. Anyways Josh Johnson is touring make sure you get a chance to check him out.
i was made for the USA.
i want to be on the Cover of Cosmo, can someone help me make it happen, Chiney B for Cosmopolitan.
Comments
Post a Comment