Dream

 Dream

Tossing and turning in my sleep at nights

Bed too small there’s no way to spread my wings

I’m lonely on this cold nights wanting your body on mine

Your bed is warm with bodies to keep you company all through the night

What a dream it is to be yours

I can’t see you but I feel you only in my mind

Is it real?

Everyone is looking for that place

New Girlfriend 

A title I was dying to Embrace

WE was romantic from the flowers I sent you

The video left me on the floor in full fledge panic

Whisper from her, “Turn down my song”

Girls getting catty

Flirt with me some Mo Mau

Imma curl up in this sheets and wish my tears away this is only the beginning 

What a dream it is to be yours

Is it real?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play