i've waited my whole life to say this
I waited my whole life to be by your side.
I’m afraid of the unknown
The life I’ve known has been limited
We only get one, unless….
That’s complicated and I don’t know what your beliefs are
What would us even look like
I’m driven by my pain
Stuck in uncomfortable situations for years
Forced to be silent
The truth always comes out they say
Eventually
When is eventually going to come
I find solace in your music
I’m afraid it’s going to change
You’re my escape from reality
In your mind I retreat
That thing I despise so much
Why am I so insecure
Skip skotch top di lot
Babe, your all I got.
I’m afraid to call this place home
Family is starting to feel like strangers
Do we just excuse “I didn’t knows” and accept “Ill intented “I’m sorrys”
How long do we allow life to just carry us before we grab it by the horn and Steer.
You tried to paint me “Black”
A thing in your genetics that we all seek to Eliminate
When do we ever just “Accept”
He’s uncomfortable in his blackness and it shows.
Visuals of the mind, before technology we relied on the stars and the sun and the moon for direction
If everything I do is “Crazy” what does normal look like
I’ve stopped listening to people who mean me no good.
Forced to take advice from the ugly who envy your beauty
I’m in love with a man I can’t have.
Emotionally unavailable
Until further notice
Comments
Post a Comment