Position

 Position

My position on Crumbled ground 

A home I await, no more curses upon my body

Memories of our mind kisses and conversations shattered somewhere amongst the galaxy

My position in your life uncertain 

As you carry feeling for your Vixen

A story I was never told 

My heart shaking from the carnage that awaits 

Loving you

Damage

You could do damage

An Aquarian heart

My greatest possession 

Memories fill my mind of your tongue upon my neck

Coming back to you was like a spell being broken from ages past, your grasp I cannot escape

Not that I ever want to

Some Magic I dare not to dabble

My first Prince looks on with longing eyes

His jealousy fuels him

My Crown he envies, a thirst for King

I don’t want to be a fool, falling for an act

Playing my role in your lonely Show

A love I can only feel in the depths of my heart

A Solemn “Hi” strikes frustration in me

A bitter past I long to forget

Just one “Stroke” enough to forget

A song I’ve never made plays in the back of my mind

“I told you I loved you, I told you I care”

Sweet poetry I long to make with the one with blue eyes

My green eyed king awaits my arrival

Gyp sense we speak, Even as we sleep

I look to GOD, which makes the most Sense?

My heart you hold, no puzzle more simple than my tourtured Soul.

                                                          ❤️-ChineyB 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play