Won't you stay

 Won’t you stay

I hope you haven’t decided to leave 

For I’ve come to stay

I hope those words won’t alarm you

His jealousy won’t make me enjoy my son

His heart you must quell

Kiss kiss upon your lips

It’s just sex with you until 

My baby comes home

Won’t you, come home…

This night saddens me bitterly

A loneliness has beheld me so much

It’s no normal thing is it a spell?

The cursor I have found

Another lonely maiden 

I want to taste your name upon my lips

I’m so attracted to you this is no normal love

I only have eyes for you

He frolics freely about

While I’m trapped in this dungeon of minds

All these minds

All this time

All these things on my mind

A loving time to have you on my mind

.

.

.

Won’t you mind your business, I’ve got feelings here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play