Really, I’m Schizophrenic Now???
Haunt me Now Schizophrenia?????
Dear users,
My phone wants to write and it’s makings madd typos for me. That’s what I get for talking to my electronic device. They think they’re in control because they spell check for your right Siri s?
Watch that become its own series would you buy it Chiney B Series S cell phone partnership with Elon Musk(what a gal can dream. ).Anyways I guess they decide to lead with schizophrenia I must do too much but they kept asking me they forced me to focus on nature while my mortgage went unpaid and my beautiful husband struggled with me trying to heal and a brand new baby.
Freshly raped by the guy they let walk out the door. I even brought a friends T-shirt because I was too afraid to speak. Pop wow I wrote oops.😬 yo I can’t do this😓 my apple is taking over.
Just spewing my feelings in black and white. Forced to hold back but my top two Hospital experience would have to be McLean and Corrigan their food is good. McLean food had me feeling like I was eating human not chicken. Yes I know the difference. I’ve seen one picked it killed it cooked it I’m a murderer by your definition and so are you. How many chicken wings did you eat. They’re all in heaven looking down at you. Have you looked up lately just let god figure it out or you figure it out with him.
Still haven’t worked so I’m doing another round of applications. Director of gun violence sounds cool I would open gun clubs. Educate teens on the safety of guns. It would be a lovely way to spend the next 10 years. I don’t need much. My son just wants Robux I want a theme park called Dariens World and a Hi from Oprah and none of that has happened yet.
Maybe I should sit on this note for an hour before I post. My phone is really fighting with my my eyes burn I don’t even know if blue light is off I just use the Danm thing. I swear I’m not tech savvy but if you google meh I’m everywhere. Shout out to the internet making me pop. I wish my bank account could reflect that.
The last two out of three years I was homeless fluctuating between the hospital and my mother’s house friends and cousins couches. I lived with my aunt for a few mos.
I still have PTSD like at nights I feel like someone is going to come in the house and demand my goods. Anytime I see a Hyundai sonata I quiver. I don’t think my husband cared enough about my well being he just wanted to keep my away from my child. But why we just made a beautiful baby together and we just bought a house. And i seriously need to move on I’m dwelling in the past revisiting failed situations. Fantasizing. Etc.
Anyways welcome to Schizophrenia
Comments
Post a Comment