Blinding Light

You ever just stood under bad lighting and had to walk through some dark paths to appreciate some good times. Yea that’s where I am right now ow between somewhere dead and alive somewhere out in the distant universe my dead flies are counting down the day they get to come over.

I talk about random things, but above all I explain my experience is here on earth. Let me begin to tell you the story about how Boston covered up my sexual assault with mental illness and forced me to comply by taking away my son from me. That’s pretty much the story, a plot to take my kid away from me by way of hospitalize me out of my sanity , the only thing they were able to diagnose was that I am insanely in love with Christopher Brown. someone would like to say that it worked something. It’s just a hoax, but either way he won, 1 custody of my beautiful baby boy, but still allows me to see him on weekends. I get supervised visitations. It’s been going great. I like this routine. I get to see my child. The court still have it is full custody with the father, but as soon as I can go back to court and prove that I have been taking care of my kid and being responsible this whole time then just maybe they’ll allow me to have 5050 custody.. honestly I’m hoping for an additional one percent so that I can get him during the school week and have him take the bus from my house something about waking up and being a mom to my kid is the only thing I’ve ever wanted to do. I’ve worked my entire life my entire existence and now I just wanna relax and enjoy the laborers of my work. I was forced to retire because of the trauma that I endured from my experience is while working with the Commonwealth of mass, but of course my doctor stories just filled with delusional tales about a girl too in love with Chris Brown not the story of how I used to avoid going home so that my rapist didn’t start thinking coming to my mom house was a habit, in hopes to get a piece of me. Stories about how I used to stay at hotels to avoid going home because I was too afraid of him following me there. How I changed my dad‘s truck because I was tired of fighting his spirit about the driver’s seat. The dead always come back to their things? 


Boston Afterdark (Afro Edition)


I’d like to open a Smithsonian in St Elizabeth. 


Keep a box of Ones.


Ok I’m sleepy now. We’ll reconvene in the morning time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play