Rock n Hard Place
Trigger
“All I could think about was my husband and my son as he took out all his wildest fantasies on my body. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place literally. What moves I would make next I don’t know. I just waited for it to be over making as little eye contact as possible. He was so grotesque but there was nothing I could do being at what I thought was supposed to be a studio session. No snitching huh, it only works when its not you. Why everyone so obsessed with the hood, handling it myself. I had finally purchased my machete tonight would be the night I took his head off. The craze I felt in my body seeing him laying in a pool of blood. But instead I froze. Too shocked to move. I was a fool. Somewhere in my mind I drifted off to you and lead with the thought of you. My mind contorted as I tried to manifest you out of the darkest moments of my life. If only it were your hands upon my breast. If only it were your cock which stood erect before me. If only it were you and I and a microphone I’d be prepared to sing the right notes to make you fall in love with me. If only you could feel how I felt all those years ago. He got into my mind and somehow convinced me he was my closest link to your arms again. I began to spit poetry to the streets and they would really listen. But his hands around my neck thoughts barely escaped, as I spoke choke me into silence. “Gal, Park it” no I must go on.
To think one simple suggestion was just your way out. While my body wears these permanent scars my wrist still bear the cuffs from what he described as “Pleasure” my legs weak but my spirt willing until he finally says Go!, I long for those words Go in my mind I am trapped in a cave with no lights too afraid to move because I am stuck in these memories of pain I didn’t deserve but I can’t break free until I seek my baby’s hugs to remind me everything will be ok.
How do you casually tell me this as if I haven’t been guilded by life. I don’t understand you? I’ve waited my whole life to share the same air with you. Stay strong King!👑 Cosmopolitan how yall doing today, happy Holidays!
#script #tylerperry
Comments
Post a Comment