Keeping it Real
He gets me, in a way I haven’t felt seen before. The communication is on point. He’s 10 years younger than me. I’m in love with a man child. That feels awkward to say but I don’t regret it. Met this person on instagram about 6 years now probably the hottest channel on the fbi list. But we talk about inverters, generators, solar power, solar energy, btu, and injustice. Marijuana and its use. Legalize the ganja. Texas is usually the last to catch a hint while the rest of the world advanced forward. Is it the Cuba of America? I imagine white people doing the jobs we can’t usually do. And the jobs we always do. I’m really being intentional about my words. I like to honest but I’ve found fib has made it to my tongue withholding information and just being afraid to just be open and vulnerable. But with you I can do that. Not even sure if you read my blog but in case you forgot I love you man. You’ve set fire to my existence again. I’d like to use you as my muse. Hope it’s ok.
I want to enjoy making love to you even if only in my mind. My mouth real smooth sometimes I have to catch myself. I have a way with words, I hope one day you can tell.
Don’t want another secret love. So hopefully I can love you out loud. Hello readers. I have been busy going to these movie screenings hope to see some of you there. The competition is thick but I have to tell yall about my experience watching the avatar series it is an amazing movie, I just watched Avatar: Fire and Ash and let’s just say it gets you in the feels. So much passion. The whole movie was filled with applause and laughter it was definitely one for the books. I still remember watching the first movie on the big screen at Fenway regal cinema. Like that movie theater the rest was history. Love at first glance. Their love for each other is amazing to witness on the screen. The way the children work together, redefining family with so much of an interesting dynamic. It’s like the story of Jesus being retold. Devine connection, spirituality. I just want to see them settle down and find a home.
Anyways my mom calling so I’ll ttyl. Love you guys! Don’t reject me like Eben.
Comments
Post a Comment