Mirror

 MIRROR

My back still hurt from that time you slammed me on

the floor it even clicks when we fuck.

Danm I'm all messed up

Hope noone sees this limp

My lip still wet from where your kiss slept

11:11 the clock stares back

I wish I never came back

In your eyes I see the one I married

Young, innocent, caring, and free

Changed your world when I gave you this cub.

He set fire to the new me made me want to

reach higher.

Now I stare up

Your eyes black filled with insecurities as

I kick and plea

Your hurting me!

This is the new normal I see

Cover bruises with kisses and tell me how much

you love me, but I still cant shake the memory of

what you did to me

I can't believe this is happening to me something my

baby didnt need to see.

--Chiney B--


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play