Get Featured
So I am dying for a feature on somebody’s album, in a magazine, in a photo, just somewhere local, just did my first performance at Apex local common star coming out and doing her thing.
So now I recognize that some people might be confused about my sex or gender because I keep saying that I’m his wife or I’m his only guy and I just feel like sometimes I have an imaginary penis. I don’t know how many people feel like this, but sometimes mine grows in my mind and I just wanna grab somebody and have sex with them so I understand how men feel when they’re around women it’s like controlling that urge to not let your winker grow. It’s completely understandable cause sometimes the pussy talks to us too, and we have to be emotionally and mentally connected in order for those parts to work so that the water fountain can run. Anyways, hold music was inspired by my Sallie Mae debt collection bill where they told me I owe them over $60,000 for a degree that is absolutely useless unless I get a masters degree. So now I’m stuck chasing less than desirable jobs so that I can become a common name or masterpiece somewhere around the world hopefully Steven Spielberg will remember my name. I like to keep everything copacetic so everything is titled Chronicles of Chiney B be for the rest of my life.
Maybe someday I’ll become just Brittania, but I don’t know when that day will ever come because I spent the last 20 years of my life with my husband in my ears telling me how much he loves me. I know his music is for me because he’s amazing and I know our love still stands. I just think it’s crazy that some parts of the world know nothing about me while some parts of the world know a little bit about me and I hope my music spreads like wildfire you know so that everyone’s ear can be blessed with my amazing vocals. I just started surrounding myself with more of myself and I realize how much I really love myself, so don’t try to bring down myself OK. And I mean that myself inside of you too, surround yourself with yourself and truly start to love yourself the sound of your own voice the sound of you talk in the sound of you listening, the sound of the sound waves in your brain the sound of your synaptic connections, firing the sound of your eyes flickering the smell of your farts, the straightness of your piss just surround yourself with yourself and be completely immersed in your thoughts and just see how much of that is what you believe and how much of that is what other people have told you about yourself try to sift through what is real and what is not real and stay grounded and who you are because no matter what a motherfucker tries to tell you, you will always be yourself and that’s all you have at the end of the day so whether you talk to God segment Judah Jesus old Orion Isis Osiris, whoever Budda the prophet Mohammed, they’ll all tell you one thing seek patience in God.
Also, I release new music under my SoundCloud profile Chiney B it’s new podcast. I’ve been holding onto them for the last nine years and I think it’s time I just start releasing content you know keeping your ears filled with more of me of course who else anyways I’m trying to get into your next elevator or your next phone call as hold music. You know the kind that we all get annoyed by typically because we don’t know who the hell they are. I’m trying to replace your Zara Larsson obsession.
Comments
Post a Comment