Hold Music 1&2 out now
Hold Music
On one thing you need to know about your new favorite writer is that I do not hold back. Yeah I smoke weed sometimes I even drink alcohol on occasion, but it has to be special occasions like New Year’s birthdays Christmas holidays stuff like that. I think that stuff should be consumed, minimally wine on the other hand who can go wrong with fermented grapes I have some papayas that I wanna ferment and make papaya wine. My whole music would be better than anybody’s hold music. Imagine getting a dose of Chiney be while listening and waiting for the receptionist who’s destined to give you bad news answer the phone. You’d probably be excited to just be able to hear something that doesn’t have swearers in it right yeah I might drop the dick or fuck bomb once in a while but it’s not all over plastered in my music cause my son has PG ears and I want him to grow up in the world where there are respectable human beings, not misogynistic music that teaches him to disrespect women and not care about the female body when we all got our bodies from a woman. God has a plan for us, regardless of whether we believe in the plan or not there’s derailment from the plan, but he will always remind you to stay on course. If you don’t like that I talk about God don’t read my goddamn post. Also, I say NIGGA sometimes so if you have a problem with the N word go fuck yourself. I mean, that’s sincerely because the last person who tried to limit my black girl speech got a earful and they thought I was in psychosis three years ago or two years ago or a year ago or I don’t give a fuck ago anyways hold music is pissing me off cause it’s not featuring things that I wanna hear. Why can’t I be your next favorite hold music artist. Why does she get to be on the cover of cosmopolitan what does she done That’s so spectacular in her life. I have made 20 fucking songs and they are contenders for greatest music of all time. I asked Donald Trump what he was doing in the last month. He failed to answer my question. I really would like to know what the president has been up to in the month that I’ve been disconnected from social media, but I don’t feel like doing all the work and scrolling through like I wish they could like connect me to like some neural pathway that allows me to download the last month of information in my neural cavity and review it mentally like a big screen in my brain maybe they should insert like plasma inside of the human body so that it can take and collect pictures of build ups so that or maybe there should be microscopic cameras that float throughout the human body without touching the human tissue and you can get like a full collection of the human body. Is this something I have to talk to black mirror about or Sophia the robot you got me right?
Anyways, hold music has been released on SoundCloud. Go check it out or you’re gonna be a square.
Comments
Post a Comment