Nashville Voyager!

 Guys, I got featured in the Voyager go check out this article and give me some likes!

https://nashvillevoyager.com/interview/meet-brittania-williams-of-boston/


This article really threw me for a loop because I was newly hospitalized, given all the tools in the world to make myself become absolutely notable, and all I could think about was the trauma from almost being blown up by a man who I don’t even care about. Like if my baby daddy tried to blow me up I guess I would deserve it because I gave him a baby. He’s stuck with that mother lover for the rest of his life. He is reminded of my face every single day. He wakes up you know so he can’t even hate me. He has to love me. Anyways, I was thinking about Hayden him and then divorce papers came in the mail. I still can’t believe it. He divorced me from the hospital. We didn’t even talk about a separation good enough before he sent divorce papers. I thought maybe we should get separated but not divorced certainly I thought there was Hope for me and him after the hospitalization. I just needed to get some stability on my feet but he was preventing me from standing up. How can taken away my child from me and forcing him to be the father be the answer America, science sincerely confused person what does Help look like in America? All I’m stuck doing is bleeding out to the world and sharing my pain with everyone I come across in Psych hospitals. I’ve met a lot of amazing people throughout this journey and a few of them deserve features on my blog who doesn’t need an opportunity to blow up more than they’ve already blown up but first I would like to talk about myself if I haven’t done enough of that in the last hundred blogs here is my opportunity so far I have started a business and failed, but I have launched my music career and is somewhat successful. I have written books and they have sold over 15 copies for me. That’s an achievement even if I sold five books I would be excited. I’m very thankful for this opportunity to be here in America and have the tools at my fingertips to leave my words on the Internet for an eternity for an eon.  My words will forever echo in the abyss of American literature for an eternity to come because no one has ever spoken so eloquently in the past and expressed themselves so liberally and faithfully and independently as possible While loving just one man at least I know or he knows that I’ve been listening to his heart my entire life and my love is there to stay for an eternity. I will love you, sir. You are the king of my world keep rocking this world with your amazing music my country leader you are the heart and sound of American music and you did it all without representing your Jamaican culture I don’t know how that’s possible but you wrapped America to its full consent. Does that even make sense I hope so anyways just another lousy article to you pleading to let you know how much I care about you anyways I release new content today called hold music hopefully we can make history. I heard your voice countless times in the hospital as People played you on the radio on their Spotify playlist, on their YouTube playlist, on the television, music choice. You were amazing. I even played some of your content bitches and marijuana. I have been promoting you before you even became famous from the very first album to fan of a fan album to fame heartbreak. Your albums have left scars on my heart that only time can replace or heal looking to get into this digital artificial intelligence age where we can be automatically remastered and appreciated for who we are. We are content creators. Our voices will live on for an eternity. Our words will spread across the ocean like wildfire. Our voices will be heard and echoed from heaven. The Earth shall scream our name we shall be remembered forever and ever. You are mine and I am yours.

Oh yeah, so back to that article right so I was thinking I was gonna talk about Eric but I think I wanna do like a part two to that article as a like a follow up like where is she now and I swear they sent me an email asking me to follow up and do another article but I lost the email because my email was full so I don’t know where it is now but I really hope Nashville Voyager reaches back out to me for and where is she now update it it’s been a few years since I’ve done that piece and now I’m searching for a full-time job because the content on the Internet hasn’t been lucrative. I have over 6000 followers and barely any Payouts. Facebook is lacking in services. I’m selling views for a pennies. That I can’t even monetize on because I violated Facebook policies so now I have to wait for another opportunity. Anyways, I hope you buy my books. Chronicles of Chiney B part two has been released. Hopefully it’s a major upgrade from the first book that I wrote also released Lorna my characters are in need of writers so if you can write a part two to my book and collaborate with me on the next book, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play