Open Letter to SSI

 SSI

I have worked tirelessly for the Department of transitional assistance and for the United States of America for the last 26 years of my existence in America. I have only recently stopped working as of 2022 before that I did countless things to make my life better here in the United States of America. Currently, I am locked away from funds that could assist me in my survival while here in America. It has become extremely cost to find a place to live, and I am currently supported by the government under DMH. I currently receive a monthly bus pass and $30 to pay for Transportation expenses. My phone bill is covered by an agency called Bay Cove and I receive my food from the department of transitional assistance. I am in need of clothing books and art supplies I have been trying to run a nonprofit while disabled. The scars I physically possess are not visual. I am mentally disabled in the form of psych psychiatric illness. I have developed schizophrenia. Though I do not possess the typical symptoms of schizophrenia. I am a victim of domestic violence, physical violence, sexual assault, and the verbal narcissism. I have been the victim of physical assault during my relationship with my ex-husband Peter Ramirez, who dislocated both my shoulders fractured my tailbone and broke my foot. These injuries I wear physically and emotionally. They are not just temporary scars. I deserve nothing but the best that America has to offer and I have waited patiently these last six months just to hear news after coming in from my 18th hospitalization that I do not qualify for your benefits. I require an extraordinary life experience as I have done much to help the American people. I have rich creator level of my existence here on earth, and God has given me the title of Creator X. I have given birth to galaxies and sons, daughters and sons whose faces I will never see here on earth. I have been the victim of domestic violence, causing me to lose twins, Aushika and Aj. I only see my children in my mind, and I talk to them because leaving them lonely on the earth after creating their life would be an evil existence. My children require guidance and my son requires a mother. I deserve financial refuge and suffrage.. no vote has brought me closer to myself then an independent choice to not vote. This country has brought me great pain. The depth so far in the ocean, I cannot understand or begin to explain. The pressure of broken bones snapping back into place in hopes to get apart in the next episode. My feet aches from walking continuously because I do not have money to pay for a cab or taxi to take me to my daily activities…. I am but a wonder here on earth asking for some financial assistant so that I can continue to live life to the degree in which I deserve to live it. Please out of your confusion and miss and attempts to consider me crazy I gave birth to the name Chiney B even though it was given to me when I was just a weed child of three years old by my first husband, Christopher😍🥀, Maurice Brown😝.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never got over you

Unopened Letters

Foul play